Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Rainbow At The End of Horizon

"A beautiful mind see things holistically; you may be a logical, systematic, sequential, oppositional, orderly person but your deep interest in the arts, music, nature, beauty of things entire, deeper questions in life, love reigning supreme, harnessing of the feminine mystique in you -- - all these elegantly projects the image of beauty in you, thus, becomes a mirror and manifestations of a beautiful mind ..."

Once in your life you may cross path with someone that sees you from a different eye-glasses totally. He is taken aback by your beauty and grace, by your glorious mind and he is full of praises about you.

And, like the sayings of a great writer; Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up; I am forced to see and watch the world around me with my new bifocal glasses. In doing so, I am deeply humbled by the knowledge that God has given me and re-learning is what I must do by observing the paths that I have crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment